A.M.P. Research Division
A.M.P. Research is a division of Associated Medical Professionals of NY, PLLC. Associated Medical Professionals of NY, PLLC was founded 5 years ago by the merging of local existing practices consisting of 25 Urologists, 2 Radiation Oncologists, 1 Pathologist, 13 physician extenders, and over 250 support staff. The group extends its geographic representation in 6 counties with 11 offices in Central New York.
Associated Medical Professionals of NY, PLLC has a total of over 1,000 patient encounters per day. This large exposure to a variety of urologic diseases allows for a tremendous opportunity to recruit and conduct Phase II and Phase III trials in an expeditious manner.
All of the Associated Medical Professionals of NY, PLLC offices are connected by one Electronic Medical Record system with a template designed for Clinical Research. All Clinical Research is supervised and monitored by three experienced Urologists and three Clinical Coordinators. The three Urologists are trained with fellowships and academic backgrounds as well as significant prior participation as Principal Investigators in multiple studies over the past 20 years.
Most of our Clinical trials are conducted out of two clinical sites which cover all geographic locations of our practice. Each site is prepared and equipped with dedicated research space, personnel and equipment (i.e. dedicated freezers, EKG machines, locked cabinets for source documents and medications, etc.).
There are many advantages to participating in a research trial:
- Each patient will receive individualized attention.
- The medications used for the study are provided by the sponsor.
- You will receive a private cell phone # to the Research Coordinators directly.
- The study will not only be a benefit to your-self, but it will benefit others in the future.
- You will have the option to withdrawal from the study at any time.
- Your decision to be in the study is completely voluntary.
- Your information will be kept confidential at all times.
- You may be compensated for your participation and time.