To AMP Patients
Posted On: 3/16/2020 10:34 AM
Dear AMP patients,
As we face an unprecedented situation with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our patients, and staff remain our highest priority. While the crisis is evolving at quite a rapid rate, at this time I would like to inform you of the following practice implementations.
- Patients will receive automated phone calls prior to their appointment discussing screening for symptoms.
- Patients will also receive a call from staff prior to appointments to screen patient.
- Any person who has fever, respiratory symptoms or concerning exposure or travel history will be rescheduled on the spot without penalty.
- Patients should be directed to contact their PCP for COVID testing. Patients may also contact the Upstate virus triage hotline at 315-464-3979.
- All visitors will be screened for symptoms similar to screening of patients.
- Only one visitor will be allowed to accompany any patient to the office appointment if needed.
- Thorough and frequent cleaning of offices will occur nightly and during the day.
- Social distancing will be employed when possible.
For further information and guidance please visit:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Information.
New York state Department of Health Coronavirus Information
Onondaga County Health Department
Angelo R. DeRosalia, M.D. Nedim Ruhotina, M.D.
Chief Executive Officer Chief Medical Officer
Associated Medical Professionals of NY Associated Medical Professionals of NY