Make a difference: Join our 2nd annual ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk
Posted On: 4/10/2015 12:38 PM
AMP is proud to be holding our 2nd annual 5K run/walk event! We highly encourage everyone to support our patient community and this important cause by coming out and participating in the ZERO PROSTATE CANCER RUN/WALK – SYRACUSE on Saturday June 27th 2015 at The Clay Central Park (4821 Wetzel Road, Liverpool, NY 13090).
Option 1 Register yourself or start a team! CLICK HERE
Option 2 Register to volunteer! Volunteers are always needed! CLICK HERE
If you have any questions about registering to volunteer check with Don Keeler our Volunteer Coordinator! He can be reached at email@example.com
Option 3 Donate! If you would like to help contribute to the cause and cannot attend CLICK HERE
Option 4 Sponsorship! To sponsor please contact Lisa Cavallaro at 315.558.6602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to fundraising and participating in the run/walk, there are many other ways to support the cause and make an impact, including:
• Post the event on your Facebook page, personal blogs and other social media networks
• Activate your network by sharing the race information with neighborhood list serves, association newsletters, and synagogue or church bulletin
• Ask friends and family to register, sign up to volunteer or create a fundraising page
• If friends and family can't participate, encourage them to donate to the race, become a sponsor, provide an in-kind donation or register for Snooze for Dudes!
• Create a contest with fun prizes for family and friends who raise the most money or recruit the biggest teams.
Thank you for taking a step to help us end prostate cancer!
Race Directors - Lisa Cavallaro & Peter Iannotta