Congressman John Katko visited Associated Medical Professionals of NY, PLLC at our Syracuse office on Water Street on Friday 7/17/15.
Posted On: 7/21/2015 2:25 PM
From our Chairman/CEO:
A tour of our state of the art facilities allowed the Congressman to view firsthand the added benefits that patients receive from our integrated healthcare model. The physicians of A.M.P. also discussed several of the American Urological Associations legislative priorities such as;
• Patient access to appropriate PSA screening
• Reforming the US Preventative Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommendations
• Preservation of the In-Office Ancillary Services Exception (IOASE) to Stark Law
• Physician workforce shortages in all urological practice environments
• Promotion of urologic cancer research findings
From left to right: Dr. David Albala (Medical Director), Dr. Elizabeth Bozeman, Dr. Angelo DeRosalia, Congressman John Katko, Dr. Herbert James, Dr. Po Lam, Dr. Richard Kronhaus (Vice Chairman) and Dr. Howard Williams (Chairman & Chief Executive Officer).