Frequently Asked Questions
- How will testing be administered?
- Clinic appointment: all patients and staff will be screened for symptoms and exposure prior to coming into the practice.
- Elective in office anesthesia procedures and hospital procedures: all patients must be tested within 3 -5 days of their procedure.
- What if someone has COVID symptoms or tests positive?
- We have a process in place to direct the patient to a testing facility and we are following our county’s health department recommendations.
- Can I still do a telehealth appointment with my doctor instead of coming into the practice?
- There are situations where a virtual visit will accomplish your care needs. Our scheduling team can advise you when you call.
- Do I need to wear a mask into the clinic?
- Yes, we ask that all patients come to the clinic wearing a mask to protect themselves and others. We will send you complete instructions for your next visit to our clinic.
- Where can I learn more about coronavirus?
- Upstate University Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: 315-464-3979. Upstate University Hospital officials have set up a phone bank to answer questions about COVID-19 throughout 14 Central New York counties. The line will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Call this number if you do not have a primary care provider or do not have health insurance. If you do have a primary care doctor, call that person first.
- If a member of the public has coronavirus-related questions, is showing possible symptoms, or may have had an exposure to someone diagnosed with a positive case of COVID-19, they would call this line to be guided on next steps.
Call 211for community, government, or social services or visit their website: https://211cny.com
Onondaga County Updates: http://www.ongov.net/health/coronavirus.html
New York State Department of Health: https://www.health.ny.gov/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): CDC.gov/coronavirus
• Auburn Community Hospital
• Crouse Hospital
• Faxon St. Lukes Hospital
• Oneida Healthcare Center
• Oswego Hospital
• Rome Memorial Hospital
• St. Elizabeth Medical Center
• St. Joseph's Hospital
• Upstate University Hospital Community Campus
You will get our Triage Service where you will be able to speak with a Physician that is on call if it is an emergent issue.
We have FREE parking at all of our offices.
Please use the A.M.P. Urology / A.M.P. Radiation Oncology entrance parking which is located off of Water Street.
It depends on your insurance plan. Please contact your insurance company if you are not sure.
Yes, we do offer this amenity for our patients.
Yes, all patients are required to pay their co-payments and balances at the time of their visit.
Our A.M.P. Imaging center is located at the 1226 E Water Street office in the A.M.P. Radiation Oncology suite. (Entrance is located next to the main A.M.P. Urology entrance)
You can call our office with your prescription information during normal office hours only.
We have our own in-house laboratory that provides state of the art testing and in many cases the Physicians will have your results on or before your next appointment.
We are always eager to have intelligent, dedicated people who enjoy helping patients join our team. Please call Human Resources at (315) 870-9370 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Current positions are also posted on our webpage.
Please call (888) 240-5446