Frequently Asked Questions
• Auburn Community Hospital
• Cortland Regional Medical Center
• Crouse Hospital
• Faxon St. Lukes Hospital
• Oneida Healthcare Center
• Oswego Hospital
• Rome Memorial Hospital
• St. Elizabeth Medical Center
• St. Joseph's Hospital
• Upstate University Hospital Community Campus
You will get our Triage Service where you will be able to speak with a Physician that is on call if it is an emergent issue.
We have FREE parking at all of our offices.
Please use the A.M.P. Urology / A.M.P. Radiation Oncology entrance parking which is located off of Water Street.
It depends on your insurance plan. Please contact your insurance company if you are not sure.
Yes, we do offer this amenity for our patients.
Yes, all patients are required to pay their co-payments and balances at the time of their visit.
Our A.M.P. Imaging center is located at the 1226 E Water Street office in the A.M.P. Radiation Oncology suite. (Entrance is located next to the main A.M.P. Urology entrance)
You can call our office with your prescription information during normal office hours only.
- Send and receive non-urgent messages and information from your doctor's office, including test results and educational material.
- Easily notify the practice of changes to your personal information, including phone number, address, and insurance changes
- Request a refill for a medication prescribed by a provider at the practice
- View upcoming and previous appointments, including the doctor and location of those appointments
- View and/or print your current medications and allergies list
We have our own in-house laboratory that provides state of the art testing and in many cases the Physicians will have your results on or before your next appointment.
We are always eager to have intelligent, dedicated people who enjoy helping patients join our team. Please call Human Resources at (315) 870-9370 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Current positions are also posted on our webpage.
The billing office hours are from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Please call us at (315) 214-2843.